Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Getting there!

My afgan is coming along. I have about half of the hexagons done. Amira likes to grab them and stick them in her mouth. They have lots of color, but they are not candy!


Other than that I have been looking for inspiration for new ideas in my frequently traveled places. Like these flowers that were given away by the volunteers at work. I brought some of the outdoors this past weekend when I was at work envying all other who were enjoying some very beautiful weather. That's a picture I drew of me and Adrian about 4 years ago!


This is a watercolor of the harbor here in Boston. I like the patterns the rocks and the waves were making.


Below are some sketches of possible patterns for future projects:






And of course, my favorite piece of inspiration!

2 comments: