Friday, May 20, 2011

#12 & #13

My neck is very stiff tonight. Can you tell? We recently purchased some new pillows, and I don't think my body likes them.

#13, I generally like to consider the environment, to talk about patterns, and framing as a way of expressing how at home, people share so many commonalities. But I am focusing more and more on my face, is this just my vanity?

#12, well judging by this one, vanity isn't a huge issue. Truthfully, this isn't done. At all. I did a gesture, but it was started so late in the evening, I gave up and went to bed. Thursdays Adrian teaches "Drawing in Pubs", so after work, I pick up Amira, come home, make dinner, play with her, do bath and bed, and by then it is 9pm. And since I arrived at work at 7:30am, I am pretty beat. That is a big reason for me to keep going with this project. To push me to do something towards my personal goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment