Saturday, October 9, 2010

RISD Sale

Last night I was busy putting the finishing touches on my recent group of little hats.  Adrian helped with getting the little posts to prop the blue head displays.  He did so much to help me prep, I am very lucky!  We had a great day in Providence, not only reminiscing about my time there, but also meeting so many people and talking about my work.  It was such a wonderful experience! Thank you to everyone who came to see me, and thank you to everyone I just met today.  I hope everyone enjoys their new hats, paintings, hair clips or pillows!  Now I just need to get busy making more!



5 comments:

  1. looks awesome, sam! I hope you did well today. I would have come to see you, but the Scituate art festival is always on the same day as the alumni sale...:( otherwise I'd probably do that one, too.

    ps i love reading your blogs, you do such a beautiful job.

    -melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Such a huge success! people better get there early for your next show in December.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! those hats are beautiful! Are they your own pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Yes the pattern is my own making, a simple design created from a accident with a more complicated thought:)

    ReplyDelete