Friday, April 23, 2010

Still crochetting!
I have started working on a crocheted red flower blanket-above are the flowers I have done so far. I look forward to its completion!


I always fall for multicolored yarn. Here are a couple of squares that seem tie dyed when crocheted. I may have to make a summer dress for my Amira, tie dye seems appropriate for summer days which are getting nearer and nearer. I can't wait to take our baby to the beach for the first time!

Amira-are you excited too! She is wearing her liberty of london dress grandma got at target and my necklace-I never had a gold chain before as I just remember boys in elementary school wearing stiff fish tail styles, but lately I have become fond of them. However, anytime I wear jewelery the baby is too interested for it to stay on me.

1 comment: