Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Turkey, Colds, & Hats

What have I been up to? Amira of course is keeping me busy, and then there is work, Thanksgiving, and another craft sale.

I have been making hats every day, but I am still worried about how much product I will have by this Saturday.

We hosted our first Thanksgiving. Complete with my first Turkey.

Which Amira loved. She ate as much as she could despite the fact that she was sick and having trouble eating. She has a virus on top of her ear infection that won't go away. She started a new medicine and I am hoping it helps, we all could use a full nights sleep.

Here is my plate, I thought it was so pretty with the red beet, purple cranberry sauce, green brussel sprouts, yellow squash, orange sweet potatoes, white turkey, etc. I should have done a dinner color story!

So the rest of my week will be about getting ready for the sale this Saturday. I will be featuring hats (as seen below), pillows, and paintings.

Eyes, closed-good idea. Goodnight :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for hosting us -- and tackling the turkey! Hope Amira is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete