Monday, May 31, 2010

Some things around my studio...

A little doll my mother gave me. Amira really likes it and I find it in different areas when I am cleaning up at night. It was caught in the light of the setting sun tonight.
Some new yarn for a new idea.
Some wavy stripes I am practicing.
This is an old project I recently pulled out while cleaning. I have a whole series of wood cuts of us and objects from our old apartment that I printed in various combinations. The idea was to show the transition of time-we were in the same space for years, and had the same objects in it, but we and them moved around so much during that time. Without a press, printing is so labor intensive I kept putting the project down and never really finished it. I still like this print of Adrian with a cup of coffee in his hand. Some things never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment