Thursday, April 22, 2021

NewYC 2021

It's been so long since we've felt like new. 


Time to begin again in a new world.


I've only been able to dream of it so far.


The impressions are there. 


Nearly insight. 
                                                  

                 
                       


The duration of my waiting is undetermined. 


In the absence of time, the weight of the air around me becomes tangible. 



As I feel the entirety of existence around me.


Here.


Now.


And now.


I am imagining the future through these moments.


Reflections on the windows in front of me.


I'm ready for the next part.


First we cross the endless waves. 


The other side is right there.

1 comment:

  1. pg slot.co ค่ายน้องใหม่ พีจีสล็อต ส่งตรงจากแดนผู้ดีอังกฤษ พร้อมให้บริการแก่ผู้เล่นและนักพนันชาวไทยทุกคนแล้ว พบกับเกมสล็อตออนไลน์รูปแบบใหม่เล่นได้ผ่าน เว็บไซต์เกมสล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete