Sunday, May 8, 2011

#3 & #4

I missed Friday. I was out of the house from 7:30am until 10pm, and I was tired when I came home. This has been a struggle for a long time. How to keep up with art, when I have full time job, a husband, a child, and occasionally friends. But I did do art related things on Friday. We went to the Community Arts Initiative Artist Project opening. Then I went with an old co-worker to First Friday. We saw some interesting pieces, and we saw some pieces that make me feel like I am not the only "artist" out of practice.

#4:
It is a little chilly tonight, so I moved inside. I thought I could still see the same houses through the windows, but then I ignored them while painting.

#3:
This piece I did during the day waiting for my mom and sister to arrive. Adrian said I need to stop hiding my hands, that no matter how good I am, that will never look normal.

And my little girl getting some work done as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment